[Reopening of Hong Kong Disneyland and important information]
1. Hong Kong Disneyland is closed from Dec 2, 2020 until further notice. There will be population control, health and safety measures, and guests must make an appointment to enter the park through the admission system. All guests must pass a temperature test and wear masks when entering the park. Details
2. In the early stage of reopening, the park will be closed every Tuesday and Thursday (except public holidays and designated days) until further notice.
3. All guests must make an appointment for a visit date within 7 days before the visit. Marvelous Everywhere members can enjoy a one-day priority reservation for admission. The first reservation starts on September 22. Other guests can start reservations at 12:00 noon on September 23. >>Instant appointment<<
4. The park will implement social distancing measures. The Disney Friends experience will be adjusted to avoid close interaction with guests. Indoor live performances will also be suspended. Details
5. There will be special arrangements for unused park tickets, products with expiration dates, hotel reservations and membership of Wonderful Everywhere. Details
[Ticket reservation instructions]
1. All guests must make an appointment for a visit date within 7 days before the visit. Reservation URL: https://x.HKDL.HK/pvrs28. It is recommended to browse this website by CHROME or FIREFOX. For details, please refer to the reservation instructions below and on the official website.
2. Guests need to submit a valid email address or mobile phone number to log in to the reservation website. Please read and agree to the terms and conditions before logging in to the system. After successfully logging in to the system, guests can choose the type of tickets to make reservations. Guests can enter the ticket reference number (a 19-20 digit number, which is displayed next to the QR code of the ticket) or use the "set number" and "ticket serial number" (the two numbers are displayed on the back of the physical ticket), The lower left position) to register. After a successful appointment, a confirmation message will be displayed on the page, and the appointment notice will also be sent to the registered email address or mobile phone number.
3. Guests who hold electronic tickets or physical tickets can reserve the admission date in the "Tickets" category. Guests need to make a reservation for each ticket.
4. If guests hold 2-day physical tickets or electronic tickets, they can use the same set of ticket data to reserve two admission dates. If the ticket redemption voucher contains a 2-day ticket, guests can use the voucher number to reserve the date of their first visit to the park. After the guest visits the park for the first time, the guest can reserve the date of the second visit to the park with the physical ticket.
5. If you need to change the admission date after making an appointment, guests can cancel the appointment before the visit date and make a new appointment. If guests do not enter the park on the original appointment date, they can make a new appointment after the original appointment date
- 1 meal voucher of your choice
- Hong Kong Disneyland admission ticket
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- After the reservation is successful, you will receive the e-ticket link. Please make sure that the mobile phone/email you reserved can receive it.
- Rely on the QR code in the e-ticket to verify the meal at the designated restaurant. Please save your e-tickets on your mobile phone in advance to avoid abnormalities in overseas networks.
Voucher limitations: Valid for purchase of dining sets valued up to HK$130. If the cost is more than HK$130 users must pay the difference at the site of purchase.
Kid's meals must be selected from the menu board and cannot be part of promotional offers or souvenirs.
The kid's dining voucher can be exchanged for different meal sets, please see notices in restaurants inside the park for details. If the meal set you choose is less than the value of the voucher, the difference cannot be refunded.
2-in-1, 3-in-1, and Children's Dining Vouchers can be used at the following restaurants: Tahitian Terrace (certified Halal), Clopin's Festival of Foods, Starliner Diner, Explorer's Club Restaurant (certified Halal), Royal Banquet Hall, and Comet Cafe.
Please note: Children's Dining Vouchers cannot be used alone. At least 2 Children's Dining Vouchers must be used at once, or one Children's Dining Voucher must be used in conjunction with a 3-in-1 Voucher or 2-in-1 Voucher.
Plaza Inn Restaurant Lunch/Dinner Vouchers (At Least 2 Vouchers Must Be Used at Once)
Once you have booked the vouchers, please make sure you reserve with the restaurant at least one day in advance and print out the confirmation form. Phone: 852 21625010.
At least 2 vouchers must be used at once for this set meal to be served. Set meal portion is for 1 person and can be used by 1 person only. Valid for in-restaurant dining only.
Plaza Inn Restaurant lunch/dinner vouchers validity: Only valid for use at the Plaza Inn on Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland Park (operated by Maxim's Catering Limited).
Standard Price: Age 0+
All tickets/vouchers under a single booking must be redeemed at the same time. If you need to claim tickets or vouchers separately, please make separate bookings. Only one traveler name is required per booking.