The worlds pinkest dolphins can be found here in the waters of Hong Kong, known as the Chinese White Dolphin these creatures are now an endangered species. With the threat of pollution, over-fishing and reclamation the numbers have dropped considerably over the years
Take a cruise to the the north of Lantau Island to see these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat.
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Tea and coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
Minimum numbers are required for this tour and there will be the possibility of the tour not operating if this is not met.
Tour maybe suspended due to inclement weather.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour.
Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.