This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central District, Central District, Hong Kong
Amongst the towering skyscrapers of the main Central Business District of Hong Kong, you will find little back streets filled with traditions of the past which remain vibrant today.
Tthis walking tour will take you to discover a very different world from the shimmering glass and steel high rises.
Start on the iconic tram and head to the historically rich Western District. In the past as a established entrepot this was also the location of the "Nam Pak Hongs" (south-north trading houses) who were responsible for the trading between the Chinese merchants. Now you will find shop upon shop of dried seafood and Chinese herbs reflecting the goods that were traded in the past.
Head to Hollywood Road to discover one of the oldest temples in Hong Kong, little curio shops and a string of art galleries.
Stroll through the stalls of a wet market before concluding the tour at a Cha Chaan Teng, much loved by the locals, for a cup of tea and a Chinese pastry.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Departure Point: HSBC Building, Central, Hong Kong
Return Details: Mid-Levels, Hong Kong
:Tour option details are as follows
Old Town Central and Beyond Walking Tour 14:00:
Option Descriptions: Tour on join in basis (group)
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Private Old Town Walking Tour 14:00:
Option Descriptions: Walking Tour on Private Basis
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Local English-speaking guide
- Milk tea and local pastry at Cha Chaan Teng
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable walking shoes
2 passenger minimum to operate for tour on 'Join In Basis'
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour.
Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.