[1 Dec, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2022] Prior to Arrival:
1. Travelers 12 years old and over will be required to provide a negative RT-PCR test result issued no more than 3 days prior to the day of departure. Travelers who previously tested positive within 90 days of travel to Fiji must provide proof of having completed a period of isolation from a credible institution or a fit to fly certificate issued by a medical practitioner. Travelers who tested positive more than 90 days prior to arrival must provide a negative RT-PCR test.
2. All travelers must provide proof of full vaccination. Only travelers who are under 18 years old are exempt, provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is vaccinated.
A 14-day waiting period prior to travel following full vaccination applies. COVID-19 vaccines recognized by Fiji include AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.
3. Travelers must provide proof of a booking for a minimum of 3 nights at a Care Fiji Commitment (CFC) certified property (hotel/resort). Travelers must also have a confirmed booking with a CFC certified ground transfer provider (e.g. Tourist Transport Fiji Ltd) for travel from the airport to the hotel.
4. Travelers must have stayed in a Travel Partner country for at least 10 days prior to coming to Fiji and must have medical travel insurance with international coverage that covers COVID-19 before traveling.
[1 Dec, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2022] When in Fiji
1. Travellers must download Fiji’s contact tracing mobile application, careFIJI and keep the device Bluetooth turned on at all times during their stay.
2. Travellers must spend 3 nights in a CFC certified property and can take part in CFC approved excursions and activities within the Safe Travel Area.
3. Travellers will be required to take an approved COVID-19 test after 48 hours of arrival at the hotel. After clearing a negative test, the traveller is free to explore the STA or enter the community.
The cost of testing will be borne by the traveller. The swab will be done by trained professionals and certified health professionals affiliated to the hotel. In the case of a positive test result, national guidelines will determine further testing and 10 day isolation.
4. All national public health measures applied by the Fijian Government, including face masks and social distancing, will apply.